Life Needs A Hefty Bag

Something that will hold everything, expand beyond comprehension, and still not split at the seams.

Friday, November 23, 2007

The Spread

The final result of all of the slaving over the hot stove turned out looking like this:



Yay for us!! I thought the kids having sparkling grape juice instead of milk for once would be special for them, and they liked it :o) No wine glass for the baby yet...he still does better with a handle ;o) Oh...and the coveted "orange plate" a necessity of mealtime around here! LOL

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 8:39 PM , Blogger Valarie said...

    It looks great!! I love the orange plate. We had a coveted red plate when I was growing up.

     
  • At 7:05 PM , Blogger onthegomom said...

    WOW, your meal sounded great. GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!! I didn't have to cook and I have never made a turkey (and yes, I am 30 something), so I am greatly impressed with your cooking day! You should be very proud of yourself.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Put a Pin on the Map View my Guestmap
Free Guestmaps by Bravenet.com